The Bank supports the private sector players who assist with improving skills required for the labor market in priority sectors. Particular emphasis is on vocational skills where the Bank finances the acquisition of educational equipment and development of physical infrastructure such as classroom, library and laboratory
The Bank enhances government efforts in the health sector by supporting private sector investments in the following;
- Hospital and Health facility construction and expansion.
- Acquisition of medical equipment.
- Waste management.
The Bank enhances government efforts by supporting vocational skills institutes. Financing is made available for the following;
- Medical and nurse training institute construction and expansion.
- School Construction and Expansion.
- Acquisition of scholastic, laboratory or other necessary educational equipment.
- Acquisition of student shuttles and or other vehicles for school operations.