The Bank supports feasible projects in the manufacturing and industrial sectors on competitive terms.
The Bank supports the manufacture of a wide range of products including but not limited to:
- Plastics and PET preforms
- Packaging and Printing
- Building and Construction materials
- Automobile Assembly
The Bank also supports acquisition of production machinery, construction, expansion and modernization of manufacturing facilities and incidental working capital.
- Funds can be accessed in local currency and USD.
- Up to 15 years repayment period
- Up to 3 years grace period
- Competitive interest rates
- Attractive repayment terms
- Financial and sector-based advisory services
- Legal Form: Applicants must be incorporated entities
- Exposure Limits: The project must have an equity contribution of 60% of the total project cost if it is a start-up and 40% if it is a going concern
- Collateral: Adequate collateral is required, preferably landed property
Consultation & Enquiries
UDB welcomes and encourages projects sponsors to contact the Bank after reading this information, for preliminary discussions before submitting their applications.