Uganda Development Bank Limited (UDB) has entered a partnership with Uganda National Chamber of Commerce (UNCII) to facilitate various capacity building sessions, projects and activities for mutual benefit of their medium and small-scale enterprises (SME’S), youth and women in business.
Both entities have expressed interest in participating in the following projects for the benefits of the business community namely;
- Business Advisory Services
- Youth and women entrepreneurship growth and development
- Vocational development training
- Customized statistical reports and research
- Small and Medium business development projects
They shall have well streamlined obligations and responsibilities regarding the above programs and shall have a monthly implementation progress report.